Book Open Sessions with any of our experts and meet them live and online to explore privately how they can support you on your health journey.
Dr. Alyson McGregor MD, MA, FACEP
Support you can receive from Dr. Alyson McGregor:
- Demystify your test results, prescription medications and diagnoses you have been given so you have a greater understanding of its impact on your life and next steps.
- Guidance on how to have helpful and informed conversations with your health care providers
- Obtain insights and questions to ask your health care provider to ensure that you’re getting the best care based on your sex, gender, ethnicity, personal history, and current health situation
- Create an informed list of all your pertinent medical information that you can bring with you to all medical encounters.
Dr. Emilie Clairet, MD, Holistic Nutritionist
Support you can receive from Dr. Emilie Clairet:
- Understand how you can improve your gut health at any point in your life
- Create an adapted diet plan to support your body during the peri/menopause transition
- Guidance on optimizing your diet for your body type and lifestyle
Gigi Ngan, Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Gigi will help you how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps women's health:
- Menstrual cycle. Understand the very important role that the menstrual cycle plays in women’s health
- Fertility. The goal of TCM is to create an internal environment where blood and energy flow smoothly through your reproductive organs so that you have the best chances for fertility and a healthy pregnancy
- Postpartum health rituals. Postpartum care rituals that help the new mom strengthen her body postpartum, heal, manage breastfeeding and much more.
- Menopause and midlife health. TCM recognizes menopause as part of the natural aging process and is often termed Kidney Yin Deficiency