Exercise in Pregnancy
Duration: 1 Hour
MeetMumz Class: $40 USD
One-on-One Session: $200 USD
This class is for all women who would like more information about what they are able to do in pregnancy, and how to exercise safely and effectively for maximum benefit for you and your baby.
Emma Warner is a qualified personal trainer specialising in Women's Health rehabilitation and a UK trained medical doctor, with a Master's degree in Sport and Exercise Medicine. She has guided and supported many women through their pre- and post-natal fitness journey (or journeys!) from those who have never exercised before their pregnancy to National athletes aspiring to get back to their sport as a Mother.
During this one-hour live online session with Emma you’ll learn in depth about your body and how to best adapt the exercise routine to your needs during pregnancy:
- What you CAN do in pregnancy!
- Things to avoid - and how to gauge the appropriate intensity for you
- Contraindications to exercise in pregnancy
- Common myths - dispelling the myths surrounding exercise in pregnancy
- Pelvic floor tips - why it is more than just Kegels
- Core training - what you need to know
- Running - can I keep running in pregnancy?
- Things to look out for when exercising - signs you may need to stop or slow down and when to speak to your OBGYN.
If you are feeling a little confused by conflicting information about what you can and can't do at each of the 3 trimesters, and would like sensible, empowering and evidence-based advice from the most up-to-date guidelines, this class is for you!