Bhavna Bharvani is a US-trained Clinical Counsellor, registered with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (APCC #3254). She practices out of Central Minds in Hong Kong, working with the LGBTQIA+ community, teenagers, adults, and couples, helping them achieve a sense of well-being in their relationships, work, and play.
Bhavna has a background providing therapy in community mental health clinics, high schools, and residential substance use centers. She helps people work through depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, addictions, identity issues, shame, and relationship issues. Before becoming a therapist, Bhavna worked in Mumbai, New York, London, San Francisco, and Hong Kong, in television journalism, investment banking, and market research.
- MA Clinical Counseling, California School of Professional Psychology, San Francisco
- BA Psychology, Georgetown University - EMDR Basic Training
- EMDRIA Certified Therapist Track - EFT Couples Therapy
- Certification Track - Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Level 2 Certified - Mental Health First Aid Trainer, Mental Health Association of Hong Kong