Prime Your Body for Pregnancy
Group Session: $150 USD
One-on-One Session: $250 USD
This is the first class of the Getting Pregnant Naturally Series. It is 1hour and 30 minutes and it will cover the most important aspects of preparing your body for the expected pregnancy.
This series will prepare you for the marathon of childbirth and parenting. You become so focused on giving birth you forget to prepare your own body, mind and spirit for pregnancy. The pre-natal preparation is vital to having a healthy pregnancy, birth, and post-partum experience. Consider the process of parenting like a marathon - you wouldn’t run a 25 K without a little preparation, would you?
The pre-natal preparation should be for at least 90 days before getting pregnant - for both mama and daddy. You will eat right, think right, and treat yourself right during this time. Learn how to understand your cycle and maximize your well-being and the well-being of your new little one who is on the way.
This series is led by Dr. Katherine Dale, ND. During her 18-year practice as a Naturopath Dr. Dale has focused on uncovering the mysteries of Women’s Health with a focus on normalizing the conversation around menstruation, menopause, and fertility. As a natural medicine doctor, Katherine guides her patients to balance hormones, energy, and mood.
In this class Dr. Dale will explain how you can prime your body for pregnancy:
- Fertility detox; the fertility diet; learning the fertile signs of your body
- Become informed and supported so that you can really understand your body and your options for treatment.
- Learn about the healthy fertility diet so that your physical body is primed for pregnancy via IVF or unassisted.
- You will learn all about your personal signs of fertility and really understand your body so that you can recognize any symptoms of fertility problems.
- Discover the important supplements, herbs, and homeopathy you can use to maximize your fertility so that you can nurture a new life
- Become healthy and informed so that you can resist the negative impact of fear-mongering towards women over 40